[Opensim-users] Announcement of inventory tool (MyInventory), mostly of interest to grid operators/grid nauts

Michael Mitchell mmitchel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 23:06:13 UTC 2012

WTF?

""You keep mentioning laws in your country, but that is irrelevant and
immaterial.""
-- melanie

In all seriousness, this thread is the typical dead horse. With more than
its share of
arm chair lawyers. So how about we keep beating it, and see where it winds
up?

Can we put this thread on *MUTE* please?