[Opensim-users] Announcement of inventory tool (MyInventory), mostly of interest to grid operators/grid nauts

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Mon Nov 19 22:52:27 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,

your grid and others like it are not where the concerns are. It is
very cumbersome to qualify each and every statement to apply only to
commercial/closed grids or commercial/copyrighted items when all
readers are aware that that case is the one being discussed.

This tool poses no threat to open grids and CC licensed content.

- Melanie