[Opensim-users] are NPCs not supposed to be temporary?

GarminKawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Mon Nov 19 20:41:13 UTC 2012

NPCs vanish when the *simulator* is turned off. So all depends if it's
the simulator or the viewer you mentionned.

A note about *temporary*: this word is already used for prims where it
indicates that the lifetime of the prim is limited to about 1 minute;
without imposing anything, it would be preferable to speak of
persistence / non-persistence of NPCs based on an event (here stopping
the simulator).

GCI