[Opensim-users] Announcement of inventory tool (MyInventory), mostly of interest to grid operators/grid nauts

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:00:11 UTC 2012

Fleep's grid is an exeption to the rule.     The fact of the matter is, the
copyright holder is not automatically giving users the right to reupload
content to other places.    The copyright holder has to specifically
license that fact.    It cannot be implied.   Therefore, since there's no
way for the copyright holder to license that intent technically, there are
only illegitimate uses currently.  If fleep says that anything on fleep's
grid is copyable anywhere, then cool, make the tool only 'download' stuff
from fleep's grid (like dahlia suggested, a white list).

Regards

Teravus