[Opensim-users] Announcement of inventory tool (MyInventory), mostly of interest to grid operators/grid nauts

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Sun Nov 18 15:17:18 UTC 2012

Snowcrash,

You came here to ask for feedback on your tool. You got what you asked for.

FYI, the next release of the diva distro will include a TOS module that
people can customize with their own TOS text. Depending on how your tool
develops, I may add code to the diva distro to block your tool, or, at
least, make it impractical.

Having said that, I appreciate the heads up. Good luck.

Diva