[Opensim-users] Slow to react touch to start scripts

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 17 02:44:44 UTC 2012

No problem InuYasha.  As you say, if the sound is being triggered by the event then that suggests it's something to do
with object movement rather than a slow event fire.

If you want, please open a Mantis and attach the script so I (and others can try it).  Or you may want to try the osgrid
forums since if anything they have much more experience with scripting (I have surprisingly little).

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting
http://justincc.org
http://twitter.com/justincc