[Opensim-users] Slow to react touch to start scripts

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 12:40:15 UTC 2012

Hi InuYasha,

There was a long thread on the listserv recently about other reports of
similar behavior in 0.7.4, which I believe is being investigated.  If you
didn't see that thread, it might have more information that would be
helpful for you.

http://opensim-users.2152040.n2.nabble.com/A-bit-confused-td7578881.html

I continue to use 0.7.4 on both grids with no symptoms like this, as far as
I can tell.  I even did some fairly extended building over the weekend and
touch events, content loading, etc all seemed pretty snappy.  Both grids
are running on Windows (XP and Server 2008), not sure if that makes any
difference.

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406A Zimmer Hall
315 College Drive