[Opensim-users] Unknown error and huge amount of memory consumed.

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 10 02:41:09 UTC 2012

This is best investigated as a Mantis bug report.  Please open one and include the usual details (Windows/Linux, level
of mono (if applicable), OpenSimulator version, etc.)

If you are running mono, it is much better if you run with --debug so that these traces get line numbers and the problem
can be better identified.  AFAIK, the overhead of --debug is minimal.

On 09/11/12 07:09, Tokeiito wrote:
> Hello,
>
> today i was investigating why suddenly my opensim instances started to
> use unusual amount of RAM. And in one instance console which holds 9
> water regions (no buildings, no land) i found this error:
>
> 0:52:25 - [SCENE]: Failed on region ItoDreamWater6 with exception out
> of sync  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2+Enumerator[OpenMetaverse.UUID,OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneObjectGroup].VerifyState
> () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2+Enumerator[OpenMetaverse.UUID,OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneObjectGroup].MoveNext
> () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2+ValueCollection+Enumerator[OpenMetaverse.UUID,OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneObjectGroup].MoveNext
> () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>    at OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.Scene.CheckAtTargets () [0x00000]
> in <filename unknown>:0
>    at OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.Scene.Update (Int32 frames)
> [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>
> Actually whole console was filled with it. Any ideas where can be a problem?

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting
http://justincc.org
http://twitter.com/justincc