[Opensim-users] A question for the sound

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 19:46:09 UTC 2012

Sort of off the thread topic, but yes, Firestorm has added Opensim support
and a grid manager.  See
http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/preferences_opensim_tab?s[]=opensim for
details.  :)

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406A Zimmer Hall
315 College Drive