[Opensim-users] A question for the sound

xristina volioti kri_krivolioti at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 08:24:13 UTC 2012

Hi,
I would like to inform you that I have a problem with the sound. We have updated the server to the latest version and I'm running the OpenSim to 2 laptops (one is XP 32-bit and the other Windows 7 64-bit).  In the XP I can only play sounds locally or in world and not at all in a scipt. From the other laptop I cannot hear at all the sounds that I have uploaded. I have exactly the same preferences in Audio and Video. I'm new in OpenSim, so I would like to ask you what I have to do in order to fix it and hear properly every sound.
Thank you in advance.
With regards,Christina