[Opensim-users] Need "terrain load-tile" Command Clarification

len at lenwbrown.com len at lenwbrown.com
Thu Nov 8 07:50:35 UTC 2012

Thank you robert!  The "4 4 %rootX% %rooty%"  was where I was getting
hung up.  It seemed to make sense in the instructions, but I was trying
to change region to each one, then running this command, like I would to
individually change single heightmaps.

Again, I appreciate your reply.  works great now!  :)