[Opensim-users] Need "terrain load-tile" Command Clarification

Robert Martin robertltux at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:21:29 UTC 2012

i had this same problem earlier if i remember correctly if you are setup as
a megaregion
you can go to the ROOT region (which should be the southwest corner) and use

terrain load-tile c:\path\image.png 4 4 %rootX% %rooty% to load your map
png (it has to be a greyscale png  1024X1024)

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 8:39 PM, <len at lenwbrown.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone!  I believe I found the most recent and accurate information
> for my request at:
>
> http://opensimulator.org/wiki/**Server_Commands#terrain_load-**tile<http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Server_Commands#terrain_load-tile>
>
> However, it doesn't provide me with any actual examples.  Would one of you
> be willing to offer me a hint here?
>
> I have a 4X4 (1024X1024 pixel) RAW file I'm wanting to use for a 4X4
> 16-region grid.
>
> Basically, let's say the regions on the grid are arranged like this, and
> named 'Region XX' so 'Region 01' is the Southwest one, and 'Region 16' is
> the Northeast one.
>
> 04 08 12 16
> 03 07 11 15
> 02 06 10 14
> 01 05 09 13
>
> My first few attempts have created a "pinhead" landscape, so I'm obviously
> not entering the correct string I'm guessing...
>
> Thank you for helping me out on this.  I really appreciate it.
>
> - Len

Robert L Martin