[Opensim-users] A bit confused

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:52:06 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,
I am avoiding physics the best I can (actually, we are not using physics at
all right now). Usually I test things on a local opensim install before I
upload finished stuff on kitely. So yes, at first I thought it may have
have something to do with my own scripts. Then I tested with trivial stuff,
like a prim with trivial scripts and textures on an empty sim, the
behaviors persisted.. So now am thinking that may be something is wrong
with my network set up ... (unlikely, because things were working fine
before...and I made no changes). Will see, fingers crossed.