[Opensim-users] A bit confused

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:35:26 UTC 2012

We're running 0.7.4 on the University of Cincinnati grid and I'm also
running it on FleepGrid and haven't experienced these kinds of delays,
certainly nothing like lag in touch events or object contents loading, so
maybe it's something in your environment?

The only time I've seen that kind of behavior was when we were playing with
physical enabled scripted prims and it was the physics slowing everything
down.  Do you have physical objects enabled?  Does the behavior persist if
you turn physics off?

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406A Zimmer Hall
315 College Drive