[Opensim-users] invisible mesh upload question

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 30 02:34:08 UTC 2012

Collisions for mesh are turned on by default in 0.7.3 so this is rather puzzling.  There hasn't been a lot of change in
the OpenSim mesh implementation between 0.7.2 and 0.7.3.

If the content is not confidential perhaps you could open a mantis and post a link on there for us to try?

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog