[Opensim-users] How to create a corded telephone with a movable cord?

Wade Schuette wade.schuette at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:25:55 UTC 2012

Assuming you could render a rigged mesh, it would work between two
prims, which would be very useful, but I don't see how it would work
between an attachment ( phone handset) and a rezzed prim ( the phone
base.).  There's still the problem that the server has no idea where the
avatar's hand or attachments are, as that's all done on the client, no?