[Opensim-users] Multiple Regions

Απόστολος Μαυρίδης apmavrid at csd.auth.gr
Tue Mar 27 10:05:46 UTC 2012

Hello and thank you all for your answers,

I used 2 things. First, I restricted access for specific users in every
region and then I said to the users to use the "Start Location" option in
their clients (Imprudence) and choose the right region from there. However
I am looking for a better solution.

A.

Απόστολος Μαυρίδης