[Opensim-users] Listmaster, please read : mails bounced for no reverse

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 24 00:31:22 UTC 2012

On 23/03/12 08:35, Jeff Kelley wrote:
> At 12:51 AM +0000 3/19/12, Justin Clark-Casey wrote:
>
>> I'm also noticing other problems with the list (messages
>> delivered late, old messages reappearing in the archives)
>> so I've dropped an e-mail to berlios about this.
>
> Thanks Justin.
>
> Is opensim-dev now closed to non-dev?

Not at all!  This must be some issue related to the current problems with the mailing lists, please resubscribe.

It looks like things are still running slowly, especially on the opensim-users list.  I've contacted berlios (our list
host) again [1], this time going through the support manager.  Last time I used the wrong channel (d'oh!).

[1] https://developer.berlios.de/support/index.php?func=detailsupport&support_id=103350&group_id=1

> Just received an unsubscribe notification this morning.

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog
http://twitter.com/justincc