[Opensim-users] How to create a corded telephone with a movable cord?

Wade Schuette wade.schuette at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:06:08 UTC 2012

Here's a reference to particle chains including someone saying they can
get from an attachment to a rezzed prim.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Scripting/Link-two-prims-with-a-particle-chain/td-p/335119

another post said:
"the best way to go is to take a trip to The Particle Laboratory, not
only will it walk you through all the settings,  but there is also a
free easy to edit script provided .

But... I think this would produce a straight-line connection,  which
would look more like a stretched rubber-band than a dangling, floppy
chain or cord.

   Thanks Trinity !