[Opensim-users] how to make objects visible only to select avies

Miller, Peter pmiller at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Mar 23 10:17:11 UTC 2012

Dreamland Metaverse allow you to construct default avatars with preloaded inventory (you can use IARs for that purpose if you like) and then assign such avatars to users via CSV format text along with a start location in grid coords. Not a commercial plug, just saying that some people are doing this already.

Can't help with osOwnerShow.

Best wishes

Peter