[Opensim-users] OpenSim services bundle test

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 02:21:41 UTC 2012

Has anyone verified that the 0.7.2 opensim services bundle does NOT work
with 0.7.3?

I haven't upgraded yet but was wondering if the package as it exists now
will still work with 0.7.3.

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406A Zimmer Hall
315 College Drive