[Opensim-users] Version 7.3.1?

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 17 03:22:50 UTC 2012

There's a reasonable chance this will happen the week after next but there is absolutely no guarantee of this.

0.7.3 seems a pretty good release as they go.  The one major bugbear is that there was an undetected NPC regression
where osNpcLoadAppearance() stopped loading new attachments onto NPCs.

On 15/03/12 19:38, Tiffany Magic wrote:
> We have held off implementing 7.3.0, having been told that 7.3.1 would be
> available very soon.  Could I please get an update on when it will be?  We
> are excited to download the latest verson!  Thank you

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog
http://twitter.com/justincc