[Opensim-users] Posted osGetInventoryLandmarkParams on mantis (Function to read a landmark)

Gudule Lapointe gudule at spekuloos.be
Wed Mar 14 23:16:29 UTC 2012

Not random result. Clearly identified: linked region = result; not linked region = no result.

But there may be a config problem:
When choose "About landmark" on any (not linked) landmark in my inventory, it gives limited result (no picture, no info, no region name). Though teleport does work.

Is this the case for everybody, or just for me?
If it is for everybody, it is a bug...

--
http://www.speculoos.net/
secondlife://speculoos.net:8002/