[Opensim-users] Think I might be confused: Terrain Editing

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 22:50:36 UTC 2012

I think it's "terrain fill <n>" actually, at least that's the command I use.

Great to hear about the help command, thanks Justin!  :)

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406A Zimmer Hall
315 College Drive