[Opensim-users] Collada importing snags

R.Gunther rigun at rigutech.nl
Thu Mar 8 12:56:55 UTC 2012

the rotating prim i saw to in sl, i fixt that by joining all parts in
blender before save it as dae file.
About the 8 texture count, just some idea maby the count from 0-8 = 9
prett common in programming,
Maby someone can confirm that ?! If you have missing pieces your source
object is not draw good.
Also that same problem i saw yesterday. remade that part and the problem
where gone.