[Opensim-users] I seem to have lost my Profiles module

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 16:56:41 UTC 2012

As I slap my forehead and say "Duh!".  Why didn't I even look there.
Ghesh. Thanks, that fixed it, thanks so much.  I speant two days with
barely any sleep over this.  I can rest well tonight.  I really
appreciate that.

Your Friend,
InuYasha

On 3/4/2012 10:34 AM, drwhiet at spacefriends.de wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Maby this can help .. This is from the osgrid Splash page :
> http://www.osgrid.org/splash/
> ATTENTION : OSprofiles addon module has been updated to svn r104 you can
> download the source here :
> https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=osgrid

Opensim User: Standalone Grid on Version 0.7.2 with 56 Regions
on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 ghz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard
Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Groups, Profiles, Voice and
Offline Mesages all working.