[Opensim-users] Separate robust servers

TwistedStickfigure frankenputer at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 08:03:34 UTC 2012

I would like to set up a separate robust instance.  I have been studying this
page..

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/ROBUST#Moving_any_service_to_its_own_ROBUST_shell
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/ROBUST#Moving_any_service_to_its_own_ROBUST_shell

After much searching of the wiki and the user and dev group, I have been
unable to find a reference for changing the other services to look like the
inventory service example.
If anyone could direct me to such a reference I would appreciate the help.

Also, Am I reading it correctly that the corresponding entries in
gridcommon.ini should be changed to look at the ip and port of the new
robust server instead of the original?