[Opensim-users] osNpcLoadAppearance not updating attachments with 0.7.3 release

Gudule Lapointe gudule at spekuloos.be
Sat Mar 3 02:23:58 UTC 2012

Unfortunately, I have only sims running on 0.7.3, no Robust 0.7.3 server.

If anyone has a full 0.7.3 (robust + sim) install, I would be happy to hear if the same bug appears.

I submitted the Mantis, and I include a full, ready to use script to reproduce the error, so it's easy to make the test.

Otherwise, I would be happy to test by myself on any sandbox where osNPC functions are allowed to check by myself.

--
http://www.speculoos.net/
secondlife://speculoos.net:8002/

>>> http://twitter.com/justincc