[Opensim-users] MySQL query and number of agents online

Garmin Kawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Fri Mar 2 18:46:47 UTC 2012

http://www.magalaxie.com/opensim/loginpage.zip

I use these SQL sequences to compose the loginpage of OpenSim tests. It
returns several values from the database.

Copy them under web server on the same computer as OpenSim (127.0.0.1) and
modify loginscreen.php (database)

Execute http://the_path_of_loginpage/loginscreen.php with your browser.

Notes
1) I have not taken the time to change the labels (French) but the page is
self-explanatory by itself

2) I'm not the first author of that php programs; unfortunately I forgot the
name and origin of these lines I only adapted. Please if anyone has this
info, send it to me and I will add the name in the zip.

GCI