[Opensim-users] MySQL query and number of agents online

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 15:11:33 UTC 2012

The same query worked for me, did you name your database something other
than opensim?

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406A Zimmer Hall
315 College Drive