[Opensim-users] Why do I lose permission on my own prims?

Vanish v at tgib.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 18:06:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

when on your own simulator, you can usually request admin status and
change any object permissive again through the admin menu (accessed
through "request admin status" in either the advanced or develop menus).
As Wade said, the permission system isn't exactly the most amazing thing
we have, and I wish it would be optional.

Greetings