[Opensim-users] osNpcLoadAppearance not updating attachments with 0.7.3 release

Gudule Lapointe gudule at spekuloos.be
Fri Mar 2 04:43:08 UTC 2012

After upgrading some of my sims to 0.7.3, function osNpcLoadAppearance() no longer updates attachments of avatar

My config is currently:
	robust server		c7dd7b1 r17199 2011-11-06
	some sims with	c7dd7b1 r17199 2011-11-06
		-> In those, the loadAppearance works well, attachment are added/removed/replaced as needed when loading a new notecard
	some test sims with new 0.7.3 release (connected to same grid)
		-> In those, the loadAppearance just updates clothes and body, not attachments

In both configs, notecards are loaded correctly upon NPC creation.

I can't check now if this bug is related or not to fact that robust is not yet updated

Can anyone test  osNpcLoadAppearance  on a full 0.7.3 grid setup?

--
http://www.speculoos.net/
secondlife://speculoos.net:8002/