[Opensim-users] Autobackup: is it working?

Licu Rau licu at pages.it
Tue Jul 10 10:24:51 UTC 2012

Hi
I was trying to start the autobackup module, in r/19603 and now in
r/19406, I read the wiki here:
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Feature_Proposals/AutoBackup but maybe I am
missing some more info, autobackup does not work for me.

My configuration:

In Regions.ini:

[Hydra]
RegionUUID = 7cb3bae7-d26f-407a-afc8-98c3443e34ce
Location = 10000,9992
InternalAddress = 0.0.0.0
InternalPort = 9001
AllowAlternatePorts = False
ExternalHostName = 37.59.19.30
AutoBackup = True

in OpenSim.ini:

[AutoBackupModule]
    AutoBackupModuleEnabled = True
    AutoBackup = true
    AutoBackupInterval = 10
    AutoBackupNaming = "overwrite"

(I put 10 as AutoBackupInterval lately just to not wait to see if it works)

at last I also changed OpenSimDefaults.ini...

[AutoBackupModule]
	;; default is module is disabled at the top level
	AutoBackupModuleEnabled = true

But nothing happened... Am I missing some information about how this
optional module works?

Licu