[Opensim-users] Please don't judge

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 00:53:22 UTC 2012

Hi Drew,

As far as I know, you are correct - there is no way to export animations
out of Second Life.  In fact, I don't think you can do it even if you ARE
the creator.  Textures that are full perms have an option to export, but as
far as I know, neither animations nor sounds have that option even if you
created it.

On second thought, creators MAY be able to export sounds and animations
with a program like Second Inventory, I'm not 100% sure about that, but I'm
pretty sure no standard/reputable/regular clients permit it.

I'd be happy to be corrected if someone knows differently..

- Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406A Zimmer Hall
315 College Drive