[Opensim-users] Viewer without 4096 TP limitation

Karen Palen karenpalensl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 05:00:05 UTC 2011

Here is a better URL for meta-impy: http://onefang.net/drupal/meta-impy

Also note that meta-impy is based on Imprudence viewer and the patches
have been submitted to the Imprudence devs by onefang.

>From the meta-impy website:

"I don't really care about SL or LL any more. I don't care for OpenSim
that much either, but at least that provides a wider ecosystem. So
meta-impy will try to be more general purpose. The LL code base is full
of assumptions that it's running on the SL grid. These assumptions I'll
remove one by one. A lot of policies LL has I disagree with, and I'm not
much interested in enshrining those policies in code.

Note, since I don't care about the LL TPVP, it's likely that the
meta-impy viewer will not be TPVP compliant. Meta-impy is made for use
on OpenSim grids. It will probably work on the SL grids, but that is not
important to me, and not recommended by me. Use at your own risk on the
SL grids."