[Opensim-users] Hypergrid Outbound Probs & HG Address Confusion

Karen Palen karenpalensl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 04:49:43 UTC 2011

There is one viewer around which at implements a solution to this problem!

Meta-impy works well enough that you can ignore the 4096 limit.

It is based on the former Meta7 viewer, but makes NO attempt to conform
to Linden Labs restrictive TPV TOS so it cannoy be used on Second Life.

The Windows version also needs someone to test it.

http://onefang.net/drupal/

Karen