[Opensim-users] npc and attachments

dz dz at bitzend.net
Thu Sep 15 00:25:22 UTC 2011

Paul,

   The easiest way to get the attachment to "remove" is to force replace it.
Your original outfit probably didn't contain an attachment at the chest.
Wear a small prim attached to your chest, positioned inside your avatar and
re-save that as the "original outfit".  When you wear the new folder ( the
one with the carry object),  it should attach the new object.  But now, when
you re-load the Outfit with the hidden prim, the existing prim should force
the carry object to detach.