[Opensim-users] Displaying time at the top of the viewer

Cider Jack ciderjack.vw at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 03:18:36 UTC 2011

I think it's a viewer-side setting. Imprudence (and likely other
viewers) offers a choice between SLT & UTC (Coordinated Universal
Time, equivalent to GMT). IMHO SL really needs to get smacked upside
the head and recognize that they cater to an international clientele,
but that's a rant for another day. :)
Cheers,
~!CJ