[Opensim-users] async_call_method Exception thrown when attempting to load an IAR; OS 0.7.2 Dev (r/16668)

Chris mewtwo0641 at cox.net
Fri Sep 9 11:27:54 UTC 2011

Hi Justin. Latest git revision seems to have addressed the issue; tested
with several different IARs.
Thank you so much =)

Windows seems to only show part of the exception (whatever exception it
may be) in the console window instead of the full stack trace as far as
I can telll; but it does show up in the log.