[Opensim-users] async_call_method Exception thrown when attempting to load an IAR; OS 0.7.2 Dev (r/16668)

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 9 00:05:59 UTC 2011

That was a great tip by mb - I think the extra information showed the problem.

However, I'm really surprised this didn't show up on the console.  Does Windows do something strange here?  I know
Exception.ToString() won't print out the stack trace (unlike Mono which will), but I would have though we would see
exactly the same thing on both console and in log.

On 09/09/11 00:35, Chris wrote:
> Ahhh Thank you for that =) will add that to the mantis
>
> On 9/8/2011 5:47 PM, Mister Blue wrote:
>> Also check the error in the log file. If there is a stack trace with the error, it will not be shown on the console
>> but will be in the log file.
>> -- mb
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Chris <mewtwo0641 at cox.net <mailto:mewtwo0641 at cox.net>> wrote:
>>
>>     On 9/8/2011 2:01 PM, Justin Clark-Casey wrote:
>>
>>         It would be helpful if you could file a mantis for this with all the details. It might be causing some kind of
>>         issue and should be fixed anyway. However, since it's probably been around for quite a while without causing
>>         extremely serious problems, it probably won't receive attention for a while.
>>

>>     Alrighty, filed Mantis #5681
>>
>>     http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=5681

> OpenSim: 9 Region Standalone on 0.7.2 Dev
> OS: Windows XP 32 Bit
> CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 840 3.2 GHz
> Memory: 3 GB DDR3
> Database: MySQL 5.1.11