[Opensim-users] Awaiting region handshake

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 01:21:34 UTC 2011

I am not Gary, but you will love that new router.  I have one and have
run it on my opensim grid for a few years of this now.  One thing to
remember.  Maybe you know something I don't, but running it on my
network seems it causes issues with people not being able to log on when
I turn on the gamefuel options.  I turned them off and all is well.

Also this router makes it easy to give each computer on the network a
permanant LAN address.  I didn't even have to dig around the windows
config.  Have fun and good luck.

InuYasha..