[Opensim-users] Change console prompt

Garmin Kawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Fri Oct 28 11:34:29 UTC 2011

OK May be it's not!
I tried that:
File OpenSim.cs around line 200

I commented 2 lines

            if (m_sceneManager.Scenes.Count == 1) // If there is only one
region, select it
                ChangeSelectedRegion("region",
                                     new string[] {"change", "region",
m_sceneManager.Scenes[0].RegionInfo.RegionName});
            //else
                //ChangeSelectedRegion("region", new string[] {"change",
"region", "root"});

and with a startup_commands.txt containing
change region your_favorite_region

I have obtained on the console:
Region (your_favorite_region) #
==========================
Remark : I'm not able to test the whole OpenSim consequence. When there is
not a change region in the startup_commands.txt, the console displays:
Region#

I suppose that the best solution is to move
            //Run Startup Commands
            if (String.IsNullOrEmpty(m_startupCommandsFile))
            {
                m_log.Info("[STARTUP]: No startup command script specified.
Moving on...");
            }
            else
            {
                RunCommandScript(m_startupCommandsFile);
            }
after
            // For now, start at the 'root' level by default
            if (m_sceneManager.Scenes.Count == 1) // If there is only one
region, select it
                ChangeSelectedRegion("region",
                                     new string[] {"change", "region",
m_sceneManager.Scenes[0].RegionInfo.RegionName});
            else
                ChangeSelectedRegion("region", new string[] {"change",
"region", "root"});

GCI

...   ...