[Opensim-users] Change console prompt

Garmin Kawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Fri Oct 28 10:19:57 UTC 2011

The best solution would be to use a "change region your_preferred-region" in
startup_commands.txt.
Unfortunately, OpenSim executes a "change region root" after the end of
startup_commands.txt.
(I also tried to insert a "command-script" inside the startup_commands.txt
but no difference.)

If it is possible to have a command file executed at the very end of OpenSim
init, that will be useful for all, but it's beyond me :))

GCI