[Opensim-users] Allied Media Conference

paul emery pablo at lansing.com
Thu Oct 27 15:14:28 UTC 2011

I have chance to help create a 'track' for next years conference put on by
alliedmedia.org. The conference deals with using media to create a more just
peaceful world. Last years conference was attended by 1800 people. You can
see the web site to find out more. It had one session on the use of 'Games'.
I would like to expand their conception to include virtual reality in
general. If there are any other os users that would be interested in helping
out on this please email me pable at lansing.com