[Opensim-users] Upload images larger than 1024x1024?

Mimetic Core core at odosys.net
Sat Oct 22 22:30:39 UTC 2011

keep in mind, you can upload larger images in SL (and OpenSim as well)
but they will get clipped back down to 1024 max once they hit your
inventory.  it's a hard limit imposed by (i believe) the viewer but i'm
not 100% positive.  there have been endless requests to raise the limit
back to 2048 but SL is barely tolerable with current lag issues and
that's not going to improve any time soon so...

- Core/Jason