[Opensim-users] Animations

Vanish v at tgib.co.uk
Tue Oct 18 15:39:04 UTC 2011

I don't have much else to contribute to this topic, but I wanted to thank
Karen for this very nice reply, which is a very welcome break from the
usual hyperbole surrounding the subject.

I'd like to add that copyright is far from being universal around the
world, and here in germany, for example, the law is less strict than it is
in the U.S. We don't have the fair-use doctrine, but we do have some very
clear exceptions from the general copyright (for example, the right to
make private copies under certain circumstances). As far as litigation and
actual pursuit of copyright goes, that's another matter entirely.

Greetings