[Opensim-users] Animations

Garmin Kawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Tue Oct 18 10:33:32 UTC 2011

Note that if you have "really" created the animations for SL, you must own
the .BVH files; and you can import them into OpenSim without problems.

If you have purchased animations inside SL, just contact the creator and ask
if he wants to share the .BVH files.

If, as me, you are not able to create your own animation, there are lot of
.BVH file to download in the web:

http://accad.osu.edu/research/mocap/mocap_data.htm

https://sites.google.com/a/cgspeed.com/cgspeed/motion-capture/cmu-bvh-conversion

or try