[Opensim-users] Profiles

Gary Banham banham1 at telus.net
Sat Oct 15 23:17:57 UTC 2011

Haven't got an up to date system working as yet however I have made a
consistent observation
if I start the 7.2 server on my grid and then log into I as soon as its
ready I get the fragmented result first then the
panel connects to my server with the right information
this only lasts until I close it then after that it reverts back to a no
information panel
I will keep tinkering
if there is a place I can put the profiles files so they can be accessed I
will do that