[Opensim-users] Does Imprudence need access to Vivox site?

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 02:44:48 UTC 2011

Hey Paul,

Thank you for the suggestion and it sounds like you are trying to do the
same thing I am with an internal rollout that only has our own grid listed
not any others. I will try the createinstall wrapper and hopefully it is
simple to use. I used to just zip up the old Hippo folder and distribute it
to my users but Imprudence actually needs to be installed. We are using
Windows 7 machines and that is presenting some interesting challenges over
XP too. Never a dull moment in OpenSim!

Robert