[Opensim-users] Profiles

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 10:22:16 UTC 2011

>Thanks for the files
>I set them up and have some connectivity I know it's working because if I
>change the db name it shows me the db not found on the screen
>I get picks to load and the avatars date is now showing
>I will see tomorrow if it is going to increment or stay at day one
>I can't get a picture to stay in the database and no totes seem to work
>the one error I get on the consol is the message I am sending is out of
>range
>but thank you this is a start hopefully with a little playing I can get it
>all to work

Gary and others, let us all know if you get an up to date working
system for profiles in 0.7.2 and put the files in a shared place.  I
have made most things work over the years in OpenSim.. and had some
partial things like picks working too but have never got profiles
working on the Openvue grid.

I wish one initial setup for profiles, offline IM, groups and web
front end  (Wifi?) were part of core!